Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is about Living, Loving and Laughing. Let's relax, chat, and enjoy it :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

**Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**

Go down 
+2
Shooter
Cityboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cityboy
Admin
Cityboy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-06

**Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!** Empty
PostSubject: **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**   **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!** Icon_minitime10/18/2008, 8:58 am

For the UFC Fans out there, UFC 89 will be FREE on Spike! tomorrow at 9pm. Who are your picks for tomorrow night?

Chris Leben VS Michael Bisping - Not a big fan of Bisping. He's looked good so far at 85 but, I think Leben has matured a lot. I think we'll see a much better fighter in Chris. Bisping doesn't have the power to KO him BUT, it could go either way. Bisping by Dec. or Leben by KO/TKO. I'm rooting for Leben.

Brandon Vera VS Keith Jardine - I've got Vera in this one. His last few performances have been lackluster but, I really think he's gonna bring it this time with more crisp striking.

Luiz Cane VS Sokoudjou - I'm becoming a fan of Luiz Cane. Very nice striking, I like his style. Sokoudjou has a lot of power so you never know what could happen. Someone's getting KO/TKO'd but, I'll go with Cane.

Chris Lytle VS Paul Taylor - I've got Chris in this fight. Taylor is tough and has an exciting style but Lytle's experience will overcome. I think Lytle will sub him.

Marcus Davis VS Paul Kelly - I've got Marcus Davis in this. Paul is tough as hell though and he could get the upset. I'm still going with Davis by KO/TKO maybe even a submission.

Akihiro Gono VS Dan Hardy - Gotta go with Gono over Hardy for this one. Gono's expereince should win him the fight.

Neil Wain VS Shane Carwin - Don't know much about Neil so I'm going with Shane. Dude is powerful!

David Bielkheden VS Jess Liaudin - I'm going with David on this one although I'm kinda back and forth on it.

Sam Stout VS Terry Etim - I'm a fan of stout. After the Florian fight he's shown tons of improvement and, the kid is entertaining to watch. Etim has that long ass reach though; we'll see what happens. I got stout.

Jim Miller VS David Baron - Don't know anything about these guys so I'll go out on a limb and choose David.

Per Eklund VS Samy Schiavo - I'm going with Samy on this one. Why? I dunno, lol
Back to top Go down
https://citycafe.forumotion.com
Shooter

Shooter

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**   **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!** Icon_minitime10/19/2008, 6:43 am

Leban- You can't stop the Cat Smasher

Vera- Jardine is unorthodox and effective but I think an in shape Vera will have the skills to win here

Cane- Sokoudjou is a great fighter with lots of promise but I think Cane is the coming thing. After this fight some of you may agree with me.

Lytle- Taylor is a tough fighter but Lytle is better all around imho. That and he has the heart of a lion.

Davis- Kelly like Taylor is tough but Davis thrives in the UK.

Gono- He'll win!! period

Carwin- exp will prevail

Liaudin- Bielkheden is an untapped force but Jess is a friend of mine and is really dedicated to winning here.

Stout- gut feeling. He has balls for days

Miller- based on his bland name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rearnakedradio.net
T19

T19

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**   **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!** Icon_minitime10/22/2008, 8:54 am

Obviously it's over, but here is what would have been my picks.

Leben
Jardine
Sokoudjou
Lytle
Davis
Gono
Carwin
Bielkheden
Etim
Miller
Eklund
Back to top Go down
http://cfzforums.com
kevinash

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**   **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!** Icon_minitime1/23/2010, 5:42 pm

I really dont know about this all thanks for kept me updated.

Term Papers
Back to top Go down
infotechproximity8

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: infotech   **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!** Icon_minitime6/30/2010, 2:57 pm

Hey everyone, I am starting an online business within the next few days and I need to apply for a credit card. I know everyone has different requirements for what makes a good card. All I want to know is if anyone has suggestions based on previous experiences that you have had. Any suggestions will help.

-Thanks everyone
I am in major need for a WordPress developer.

I am having major issues with my theme that i am using, and need some help fixing issues. Hope that someone here can help.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at the address given below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
office chair | office chairs
Back to top Go down
johngibbons

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**   **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!** Icon_minitime8/30/2011, 3:59 pm

hello everyone,

I have start new business. We are providing worldwide shipping. Please enjoy worldwide shipping with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aussieshipping.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**   **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**
Page 1 of 1