Life is about Living, Loving and Laughing. Let's relax, chat, and enjoy it :)

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

**Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cityboy
Admin

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**   10/18/2008, 8:58 am

For the UFC Fans out there, UFC 89 will be FREE on Spike! tomorrow at 9pm. Who are your picks for tomorrow night?

Chris Leben VS Michael Bisping - Not a big fan of Bisping. He's looked good so far at 85 but, I think Leben has matured a lot. I think we'll see a much better fighter in Chris. Bisping doesn't have the power to KO him BUT, it could go either way. Bisping by Dec. or Leben by KO/TKO. I'm rooting for Leben.

Brandon Vera VS Keith Jardine - I've got Vera in this one. His last few performances have been lackluster but, I really think he's gonna bring it this time with more crisp striking.

Luiz Cane VS Sokoudjou - I'm becoming a fan of Luiz Cane. Very nice striking, I like his style. Sokoudjou has a lot of power so you never know what could happen. Someone's getting KO/TKO'd but, I'll go with Cane.

Chris Lytle VS Paul Taylor - I've got Chris in this fight. Taylor is tough and has an exciting style but Lytle's experience will overcome. I think Lytle will sub him.

Marcus Davis VS Paul Kelly - I've got Marcus Davis in this. Paul is tough as hell though and he could get the upset. I'm still going with Davis by KO/TKO maybe even a submission.

Akihiro Gono VS Dan Hardy - Gotta go with Gono over Hardy for this one. Gono's expereince should win him the fight.

Neil Wain VS Shane Carwin - Don't know much about Neil so I'm going with Shane. Dude is powerful!

David Bielkheden VS Jess Liaudin - I'm going with David on this one although I'm kinda back and forth on it.

Sam Stout VS Terry Etim - I'm a fan of stout. After the Florian fight he's shown tons of improvement and, the kid is entertaining to watch. Etim has that long ass reach though; we'll see what happens. I got stout.

Jim Miller VS David Baron - Don't know anything about these guys so I'll go out on a limb and choose David.

Per Eklund VS Samy Schiavo - I'm going with Samy on this one. Why? I dunno, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://citycafe.forumotion.com
Shooter

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**   10/19/2008, 6:43 am

Leban- You can't stop the Cat Smasher

Vera- Jardine is unorthodox and effective but I think an in shape Vera will have the skills to win here

Cane- Sokoudjou is a great fighter with lots of promise but I think Cane is the coming thing. After this fight some of you may agree with me.

Lytle- Taylor is a tough fighter but Lytle is better all around imho. That and he has the heart of a lion.

Davis- Kelly like Taylor is tough but Davis thrives in the UK.

Gono- He'll win!! period

Carwin- exp will prevail

Liaudin- Bielkheden is an untapped force but Jess is a friend of mine and is really dedicated to winning here.

Stout- gut feeling. He has balls for days

Miller- based on his bland name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rearnakedradio.net
T19

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**   10/22/2008, 8:54 am

Obviously it's over, but here is what would have been my picks.

Leben
Jardine
Sokoudjou
Lytle
Davis
Gono
Carwin
Bielkheden
Etim
Miller
Eklund
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cfzforums.com
kevinash

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**   1/23/2010, 5:42 pm

I really dont know about this all thanks for kept me updated.

Term Papers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infotechproximity8

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: infotech   6/30/2010, 2:57 pm

Hey everyone, I am starting an online business within the next few days and I need to apply for a credit card. I know everyone has different requirements for what makes a good card. All I want to know is if anyone has suggestions based on previous experiences that you have had. Any suggestions will help.

-Thanks everyone
I am in major need for a WordPress developer.

I am having major issues with my theme that i am using, and need some help fixing issues. Hope that someone here can help.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at the address given below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
office chair | office chairs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johngibbons

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**   8/30/2011, 3:59 pm

hello everyone,

I have start new business. We are providing worldwide shipping. Please enjoy worldwide shipping with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aussieshipping.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**   

Back to top Go down

**Official UFC 89 Picks Thread!!**
Page 1 of 1