Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is about Living, Loving and Laughing. Let's relax, chat, and enjoy it :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+7
Olly
Processed
Louder Than Love
M1
T19
LadyLoverBuns
Cityboy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Processed

Processed

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/15/2008, 10:41 pm

Welcome Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cityboy
Admin
Cityboy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 10:49 am

Let me be the first to welcome the lovely, Brittany943!! Whoo!!

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://citycafe.forumotion.com
Processed

Processed

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 11:45 pm

Hello Brittany943 Very Happy hows it going?
Back to top Go down
infotechproximity8

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: infotech   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 9:20 pm

Every now and then someone finds something wrong with a WordPress install which, rather than be caused by a bug in WordPress itself, is caused by a server configuration error, an interaction between WordPress and something else installed on the server or is just a recommend optimisation for better site performance.

Everyone has a different set of pitfalls that they have come across and I would like to collect together all these little things into a comprehensive community developed plugin which can hopefully become one of the first “canonical” plugins that we have talked about.

To that end I have developed a framework for this plugin, in the style of a unit test framework, to make it really easy to write tests and I am hoping that some of you will have ideas for tests and also that you will want to get involved.

For a while I have tagged tickets in the main WordPress trac where there are is possible inspiration for tests
proximityinfotech3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 9:28 pm

it seems we've been getting this question almost daily lately, so I decided to start a thread on good beginner's photography books and sites. I've scoured the site to find people's recommendations and I've posted them here. If someone had some comments I've posted them and credited the author. Every book here has been recommended by several people, but I just picked a good quote. I also happen to agree that every book & link is something that I would recommend.

Accommodation Italy
Milan Hotel
Back to top Go down
proximityinfotech3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/30/2010, 2:49 pm

it seems we've been getting this question almost daily lately, so I decided to start a thread on good beginner's photography books and sites. I've scoured the site to find people's recommendations and I've posted them here. If someone had some comments I've posted them and credited the author. Every book here has been recommended by several people, but I just picked a good quote. I also happen to agree that every book & link is something that I would recommend.

office chair | office chairs
Back to top Go down
vikram b

PostSubject: dog   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/30/2010, 4:34 pm

Important changes relating to age discrimination in UK employment law became effective in October 2006, with implications for all types of appraisals and job performance and suitability assessment. Ensure your systems, training and materials for appraisals reflect current employment law. It's helpful to understand these recent laws also if you (young or old) are being appraised. The UK (consistent with Europe) Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006, effective from 1st October 2006, make it unlawful to discriminate against anyone on the grounds of age. This has several implications for performance appraisals, documents used, and the training of people who conduct staff appraisals. For example, while not unlawful, the inclusion of age and date-of-birth sections on appraisal forms is not recommended (as for all other documentation used in assessing people). For further guidance about the effects of Age Equality and Discrimination on performance appraisals, and other aspects of managing people, see the Age Di

__________________________________________________-
|
Back to top Go down
resumedocket

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 6:24 pm

im sure it wont be we will make is Great..

Writing Services
Back to top Go down
StuartBroad

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-09

PostSubject: Hello there   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 3:20 am

Hi I’m Stuart Broad new member here. I m here to get assistant of senior member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome-
Jump to: